Our hunters from the Scouring Tusk tribe have been chosen by thier elders to take part in the yearly Moot. Its a celebration of the tribes of The Great Northen Expanse surviving the past months, celebrating friendship and families. More importantly the Moot decides the eventual fate of each of the tribes for the coming year.
Each Pack selected by their tribe takes part in a a trial of hunting, survival and trophy gathering to decide on the best hunting grounds for the year ahead. The fate of their tribe will be decided on what their Pack can hunt and kill and they’ll be expected to support their tribe throughout the year as their Pack and their homestead faces the daily challenges of life against nature and the elements.
The Great Northen Expanse is a harsh mistress, from tundras to boreal forests, snowstorms and avalanches. If the landscape wont kill the Pact over the coming months, the wildlife and the dangers that lurk in the unknown may just finish them off. Death looms with every shiverying step and every breath could be their last.
- The Cold North:
- PC’s not adapted to trundra life will have to endure the oppressive and dangerous landscape. Spending too much time unsheltered and unprotected from the cold can be fatal.
- Hunt to survive:
- PC’s will need to not only sustain themselves on their adventures but also their tribe back home.
- The Homestead:
- The PCs are not alone in their quest, they have families, friends and a village to turn to for support. However the villages survival depends on their actions and so every action they take must also have a bearing on the ‘good’ on the village.
- Cost: Free
- List details of exchanging research papers into gifts for players.
- Cost: 250
- Give a player a regular or cursed trinket, you will also name this item. They have three additional attunement slots for these items.
- Cost: 500
- Give a player a regular or cursed weapon, you will also name this item. They have three additional attunement slots for these items.
- Cost: 500
- Give a player a regular or cursed armor, you will also name this item. They have three additional attunement slots for these items.
- Cost: 200
- Roll on a table to give the cast an item for their group loot.
- Cost: Free
- On a Nat 1 OR Nat 20, change a dice roll of an NPC or a PC to that value at viewer discretion.