A landscape wracked by a cold war between Donragh Dwarves and Yuirwood Elves, exposed leylines and seismic activity continuously shifting, altering and destroying the landscape and the threat of a returning demonic invasion to finish what it once started. Can the people of Fair Harbour unite the region before they all become easy prey for the armies of The Corruption?
- Players: On a double Nat 1 [Adv/D’Adv] are exposed to leyline magics.
- Players: On a Nat 1 called out by Twitch chat are exposed to leyline magics.
- NPCs: On a Nat 1 called out by players or Twitch chat are exposed to leyline magics.
- Leyline exposure causes a roll on a D10000 table of wild magic surges.
- Exposures are cumulatiuve and mutagenetic.
- On 5, 15 and 30 exposures a player or NPC rolls on a D1000 mutations table.
- Description of leylines and commands.
- Cost: 200 Research Points
- Causes an NPC or PC to roll for leyline exposure on a Nat 1.
- Cost: Free
- On a Nat 1 OR Nat 20, change a dice roll of an NPC or a PC to that value at viewer discretion.
- Cost: 200
- Roll on a table to give the cast an item for their group loot.