Skill Proficiencies: Perception & Investigation
Tool Proficiencies: Tinkers and Smiths Tools
Language Proficiencies: Mechanist
Equipment: A set of artisans tools (one of your choice), a set of heavy duty gloves mask and apron, a small pouch of scrap metal, a set of travelers clothes and a belt pouch containing 15gp.
Features: You understand both the physical and magical properties of mechanical constructs. As such you have advantage on all tinkers and smiths tools you use on a construct or mechanism. You may additionally add double your proficiency bonus any to history, arcana, and investigation checks when interacting or recalling information about constructs or mechanisms.
- I am overly possessive of my possessions.
- I believe I can sense compositions of metals.
- I try to act with precision in all that I do
- I try to get all the information on a task before I make an opinion
- I prefer inanimate objects over people
- Everything can be understood, with enough time.
- I know everything can be improved with a little skill
- I believe people show their worth by their deeds not by their coin
- Everyone and everything has their place within the Divine Machine
- Mechanical life is as important as and equal to organic life
- It’s better to follow logic than to indulge in emotions
- Constructs are superior in every way and I’ll make sure others believe it.
- Imperfections cannot be tolerated.
- There is nothing better than mastering a skill by your own determination
- I am dedicated to improving my people’s understanding of technology
- I once created a homunculus that disappeared into the night.
- My teacher and I remain in correspondence and update each other on our creations.
- I’ve discovered an ancient Warforged secret and I believe I am being hunted.
- I was blessed by an ancient dragon made of gears and pilgrimage to their lair.
- My family are famous mechanists and everyone is anticipating my first great creation.
- I find it hard sometimes to distinguish a statue from a construct.
- If I see someone attempting a craft I know, I tend to point out their mistakes.
- I get easily distracted, especially from the ticking noise I sometimes hear
- Emotions get in the way of progress.
- I tend to get over excited about constructs or contraptions that I’ve not seen before.
- I speak mechanist in my sleep.